Information Governance and Compliance
Parklands Hospital Group
PHHS wanted to roll out Teams but had concerns about information governance and compliance.
PHHS also needed a Capstone based approach to Email Retention on Exchange Online to enable eDiscovery and Records Management of email on M365.
Partner Solution / Services & Microsoft Technology
- Mint was responsible for defining the information architecture and SharePoint Online site design, navigation and layout and associated Team Workspaces
- We worked with individual business units to develop Teams and SharePoint workspaces.
- Included Architecture, Adoption & Change Management, Site Build, Power Automate.
- Implemented 2 pronged Email Retention on Exchange
Key drivers & Business Objectives
- PHHS wanted a solution that would ensure governance, compliance & security.
- They wanted to enable their individual business
units for better productivity and collaboration, without compromising governance and
- They wanted to avoid Team and Site sprawl in Teams and SharePoint Online.
Value Provided & Business Outcomes
- Organizational Compliance for Exchange through 2 prong Capstone Retention Implementation.
- Compliant roll out of Teams on a per business unit basis leveraging SharePoint Online, Teams, Power Automate, Planner and MS Forms.
- Change Management, Adoption and Training for Business Units.
- M365 Enablement and Adoption
- Activation of Microsoft Teams
- Enablement of SharePoint Online
- Compliance Center implementation of Retention Labels. (E5)
- Adoption and Change management is key to ensure project success and enabled end users.
- Different Business Units within an organization have different needs when it comes to Teams Workspaces and Information Management/Governance.