Information Governance and Compliance
New York Power Authority
Customer was in the process of migrating from on premise to cloud.
Concerns about compliance and governance.
Concerns about integrating with existing OpenText Records System (on premise).
Partner Solution / Services & Microsoft Technology
- Mint was responsible for defining the information architecture and SharePoint Online site design, navigation and layout and associated Team Workspaces
- We worked with individual business units to develop Teams and SharePoint workspaces.
- Included Architecture, Adoption & Change Management, Site Build, Power Automate.
Key drivers & Business Objectives
- NYPA wanted a solution that would ensure governance, compliance & security.
- They wanted to enable their individual business units for better productivity and collaboration, without compromising governance and
- The wanted integrated document lifecycles which include existing records workflows (OpenText).
Value Provided & Business Outcomes
- Compliant roll out of Teams on a per business unit basis leveraging SharePoint Online, Teams, Power Automate, Planner and MS Forms.
- Change Management, Adoption and Training for Business Units to set them up for success.
- Enabled a modern work culture by facilitating the culture shift to cloud, enabling each business unit to tailor their workspaces and automate their processes.
- M365 Enablement and Adoption
- Cloud Migration
- Power Platform Adoption
- Adoption and Change management is key to ensure project success and enabled end users.
- Enabling hybrid scenarios is a necessary and critical component of long term cloud migration strategies and can be a blocker to adoption.